June 23-26 2019
- What to bring
- Frequently Asked Questions
When: Sunday, June 23rd at 2pm through Wednesday, June 26th at 8:30pm
Location: Uprising Youth Center 888 Birdie Hills Rd. St. Peters, MO 63376
Featuring: Six Flags, Concert with Social Club, Services, & More
- Early Bird Special $199 by May 5th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Regular Price $220 by June 9th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Late Bird Price $240 after June 9th
What to bring:
- You are allowed ONE bag of luggage
- Emergency release form
- 8 Outfits (4 outfits THAT YOU CAN wear to play in/ 4 OUTFITS YOU WOULD WEAR TO YOUTH)
- 8 Pairs of Socks
- 8 Pairs of Underwear
- Flip Flops/Tennis Shoes
- Swimsuit (If questionable, T-Shirt Required)
- Swim trunks
- Beach towel
- Hair product
- Hair Dryer
- Stinky Foot Powder
- Towel/Wash Cloth
- Great Attitude
- BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING: AIR MATTRESS(not larger than twin size, SLEEPING BAG, blankets, pillows ETC
- Cell phones/ ipods/ … Only allowed during free time!
- Extra Spending cash
- Bring electronic devices at your own risk! (COTR is not responsible for any device damaged or stolen).
Saturday & Sunday, May 4th-5th
Eat at Raising Cane’s Chicken (Mid Rivers Location)
Mention COTR when ordering & 15% will be donated to our campers.
Address: 6095 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, St. Peters, MO 63304
Time: Saturday, 6 pm – 8 pm & Sunday, 11 am – 4 pm
Sat & Sun May 11th-12th following services
Sat & Sun May 18th-19th following services
Sat & Sun June 1st-2nd following services
Wed June 5th following service
Buffalo Wild Wings Mid Rivers Location
Wed June 12th following service
Cookout at the Patio
How can I sign up to participate for the fundraisers? On the day of the fundraiser we have each student sign in BEFORE they begin serving the fundraiser to receive credit for the fundraiser. To participate for any of them, your student would need to go to the location of the fundraiser (Patio or Youth Center) and sign in to get credit for the fundraiser.
How do the fundraisers work? Everyone that serves receives a portion from the total profit of the fundraiser, so in the past some have been $10-15 per fundraiser & sometimes more. Although we seen some students pay for their camp through fundraisers, we do not promise that serving in the fundraisers will cover the entire balance but it could potentially help quite a bit with the balance.
More than one camper from the same household will get $20 off each registration fee (rate will be $200 per camper in the same household)
Discounts available until Sunday, May 26th// discount apply to regular price of 220 per student
Discounts do not apply to early bird special pricing
F.A.Q.’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)
- What is all provided?
- Are the students allowed to leave the church campus at any time?
- Where will the child sleep during the camp?
- What goes on within the youth camp?
- Do I need to bring any extra money?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I fill out a release form?
- How much does camp cost?
- How can I secure my spot & rate?
- Can 2018 Graduates attend camp?
- What if I have six flags pass, can I get a discount on price?