June 24-27 2018
- What to bring
- Frequently Asked Questions
When: Sunday, June 24th at 2pm through Wednesday, June 27th at 8:30pm
Location: Uprising Youth Center 888 Birdie Hills Rd. St. Peters, MO 63376
Featuring: Six Flags, Services, & More
- Early Bird Special $185 by May 6th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Regular Price $210 by June 10th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Late Bird Price $225 after June 10th
What to bring:
- You are allowed ONE bag of luggage
- Emergency release form
- 8 Outfits (4 outfits THAT YOU CAN wear to play in/ 4 OUTFITS YOU WOULD WEAR TO YOUTH)
- 8 Pairs of Socks
- 8 Pairs of Underwear
- Flip Flops/Tennis Shoes
- Swimsuit (If questionable, T-Shirt Required)
- Swim trunks
- Beach towel
- Hair product
- Hair Dryer
- Stinky Foot Powder
- Towel/Wash Cloth
- Great Attitude
- BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING: AIR MATTRESS(not larger than twin size, SLEEPING BAG, blankets, pillows ETC
- Cell phones/ ipods/ … Only allowed during free time!
- Extra Spending cash
- Bring electronic devices at your own risk! (COTR is not responsible for any device damaged or stolen).
Saturday & Sunday, April 28th & 29th
Eat at Raising Cane’s Chicken (Mid Rivers Location)
Mention COTR when ordering & 15% will be donated to our campers.
Address: 6095 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, St. Peters, MO 63304
Time: Saturday, 6 pm – 8 pm & Sunday, 11 am – 4 pm
Sat & Sun May 12-13th following services
Sat & Sun May 19-20th following services
Sat & Sun June 2-3rd following services
Wed June 6th following service
Buffalo Wild Wings Mid Rivers Location
How can I sign up to participate for the fundraisers? On the day of the fundraiser we have each student sign in BEFORE they begin serving the fundraiser to receive credit for the fundraiser. To participate for any of them, your student would need to go to the location of the fundraiser (Patio or Youth Center) and sign in to get credit for the fundraiser.
How do the fundraisers work? Everyone that serves receives a portion from the total profit of the fundraiser, so in the past some have been $10-15 per fundraiser & sometimes more. Although we seen some students pay for their camp through fundraisers, we do not promise that serving in the fundraisers will cover the entire balance but it could potentially help quite a bit with the balance.
More than one camper from the same household will get $20 off each registration fee (rate will be $189 per camper in the same household)
Discounts available until Sunday, May 27th// discount apply to regular price of 210 per student
Discounts do not apply to early bird special pricing
F.A.Q.’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)
- What is all provided?
- Are the students allowed to leave the church campus at any time?
- Where will the child sleep during the camp?
- What goes on within the youth camp?
- Do I need to bring any extra money?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I fill out a release form?
- How much does camp cost?
- How can I secure my spot & rate?