June 24-27 2018
- What to bring
- Frequently Asked Questions
When: Sunday, June 24th at 2pm through Wednesday, June 27th at 8:30pm
Location: Uprising Youth Center 888 Birdie Hills Rd. St. Peters, MO 63376
Featuring: Six Flags, Services, & More
- Early Bird Special $185 by May 6th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Regular Price $210 by June 10th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Late Bird Price $225 after June 10th
What to bring:
- You are allowed ONE bag of luggage
- Emergency release form
- 8 Outfits (4 outfits THAT YOU CAN wear to play in/ 4 OUTFITS YOU WOULD WEAR TO YOUTH)
- 8 Pairs of Socks
- 8 Pairs of Underwear
- Flip Flops/Tennis Shoes
- Swimsuit (If questionable, T-Shirt Required)
- Swim trunks
- Beach towel
- Hair product
- Hair Dryer
- Stinky Foot Powder
- Towel/Wash Cloth
- Great Attitude
- BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING: AIR MATTRESS(not larger than twin size, SLEEPING BAG, blankets, pillows ETC
- Cell phones/ ipods/ … Only allowed during free time!
- Extra Spending cash
- Bring electronic devices at your own risk! (COTR is not responsible for any device damaged or stolen).
Saturday & Sunday, April 28th & 29th
Eat at Raising Cane’s Chicken (Mid Rivers Location)
Mention COTR when ordering & 15% will be donated to our campers.
Address: 6095 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, St. Peters, MO 63304
Time: Saturday, 6 pm – 8 pm & Sunday, 11 am – 4 pm
Sat & Sun May 12-13th following services
Sat & Sun May 19-20th following services
Sat & Sun June 2-3rd following services
Wed June 6th following service
Buffalo Wild Wings Mid Rivers Location
How can I sign up to participate for the fundraisers? On the day of the fundraiser we have each student sign in BEFORE they begin serving the fundraiser to receive credit for the fundraiser. To participate for any of them, your student would need to go to the location of the fundraiser (Patio or Youth Center) and sign in to get credit for the fundraiser.
How do the fundraisers work? Everyone that serves receives a portion from the total profit of the fundraiser, so in the past some have been $10-15 per fundraiser & sometimes more. Although we seen some students pay for their camp through fundraisers, we do not promise that serving in the fundraisers will cover the entire balance but it could potentially help quite a bit with the balance.
More than one camper from the same household will get $20 off each registration fee (rate will be $189 per camper in the same household)
Discounts available until Sunday, May 27th// discount apply to regular price of 210 per student
Discounts do not apply to early bird special pricing
Sunday June 24th 2018
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Registration/open gym/eat/ sleep arrangements
- 4:00pm-5:00pm Team assignments/Rules Video/ Camp Guide / Design team flag
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner /ready for service
- 6:30pm-6:50pm Prayer -Adonia
- 7:00pm-8:30pm SESSION 1
- 9:00pm-10:30pm Bowlero
- 10:30pm-11:00pm Head back to Church
- 11:00pm-11:30pm Set up for breakfast (BLUE & BLACK) snack
- 11:30pm-12:00pm Night Groups
- 12:00pm ROOM COUNT/ LIGHTS OUT
- 12:00am- Guys Meeting/ Girls Meeting
Monday, June 25th 2018
- 7:30am-8:15am – Girl Showers-Donna & Adonia/ Guys Breakfast
- 8:15am-9:00am – Guys Showers-Jack &Dave/ Girls Breakfast
- BREAKFAST CLEAN UP : GREEN& WHITE
- 9:15am- 10:15am SESSION 2
- 10:30am – 11:00am Leave for Games @ ROCK N JUMP
- 11:00am – 3:00pm ROCK N JUMP
- 3:00pm – 3:20pm Leave ROCK N JUMP to head back to youth center
- 3:20pm – 3:40pm Ice Pops in Gym
- 3:40pm-5:00pm Team Prep(Lip-Sync Battle)/ Band Rehearsal
- 5:00pm-5:15pm Dinner Setup
- 5:15pm-6:15pm Dinner
- 6:15pm-6:30pm Dinner Clean up ( ORANGE, YELLOW)
- 6:30pm-6:50pm Prayer- Dave
- 7:00pm-8:30pm SESSION 3
- 9:00pm-9:30pm Load the Bus
- 9:30pm-11:15pm Swimming/ Hoops
- 11:15pm-Load the Bus
- 11:30pm-11:45pm set up for breakfast- PURPLE & T-REX/ Snack
- 11:45pm-12:15am Night Groups/ Lights out
Tuesday, June 26th 2018
- 7:30am-8:15am – Girl Showers / Guys Breakfast
- 8:15am-9:00am – Guys Showers/ Girls Breakfast
- BREAKFAST CLEAN UP: RED & SILVER
- 9:15am-10:15am SESSION 4
- 10:15am-11:00am Leave for Six Flags
- 11:00am-5:00pm Six Flags
- 5:00pm- 5:45pm head back from six flags
- 6:00pm- 6:15pm Dinner Setup
- 6:15pm-7:15pm Dinner
- 7:15pm-7:30pm Dinner Cleanup TIE-DYE & CAMO
- 7:30pm- 8:00pm Prayer- Jaime
- 8:00pm- 9:30pm SESSION 5
- 9:45pm-10:45pm Lip Sync Contest/ Snack
- 10:45pm-11:30pm Groups
- 11:30pm LIGHTS OUT
Wednesday, June 27th 2018
- 8:00am-9:00am – Girl Showers / Guys Breakfast
- 9:00am-10:00am – Guy Showers / Girls Breakfast
- 10:00-10:15 BREAKFAST CLEAN UP BLACK/WHITE
- 10:00am-11:15am Session 6
- 11:15am-11:30pm Setup for lunch YELLOW/ TIE-DIE
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch (Leave tables & chairs up)
- 12:30pm-1:00pm Leave for Movies
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm Movie
- 3:30pm-3:50pm Leave for Church
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm The Finale
- 4:45pm-5:30pm Pack & Clean up/ Band Rehearsal
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner- GREEN / BLUE
- 6:30pm-7:00pm Prayer -Students
- 7:00pm- 8:30pm Service/ CAMP IS OVER
F.A.Q.’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)
- What is all provided?
- Are the students allowed to leave the church campus at any time?
- Where will the child sleep during the camp?
- What goes on within the youth camp?
- Do I need to bring any extra money?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I fill out a release form?
- How much does camp cost?
- How can I secure my spot & rate?
- Can 2018 Graduates attend camp?