- ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!
- YOU CAN COME TO REGISTRATION FROM 2PM – 4PM TO SEE IF A SPOT IS AVAILABLE
June 25-28 2017
- What to bring
- Frequently Asked Questions
When: Sunday, June 25th at 2pm through Wednesday, June 28th at 8:30pm
Location: Uprising Youth Center 888 Birdie Hills Rd. St. Peters, MO 63376
Featuring: Six Flags, Services, & More
- Early Bird Special $175 by May 14th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Regular Price $199 by June 11th (must place $50 deposit non-refundable)
- Late Bird Price $220 after June 11th
What to bring:
- You are allowed ONE bag of luggage
- Emergency release form
- 8 Outfits (4 outfits THAT YOU CAN wear to play in/ 4 OUTFITS YOU WOULD WEAR TO YOUTH)
- 8 Pairs of Socks
- 8 Pairs of Underwear
- Flip Flops/Tennis Shoes
- Swimsuit (If questionable, T-Shirt Required)
- Swim trunks
- Beach towel
- Hair product
- Hair Dryer
- Stinky Foot Powder
- Towel/Wash Cloth
- Great Attitude
- BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING: AIR MATTRESS(not larger than twin size, SLEEPING BAG, blankets, pillows ETC
- Cell phones/ ipods/ … Only allowed during free time!
- Extra Spending cash
- Bring electronic devices at your own risk! (COTR is not responsible for any device damaged or stolen).
Saturday & Sunday, May 6th & 7th
Eat at Raising Caine’s Chicken at Mid Rivers Location & mention COTR when ordering & 15% will be donated to our campers!
Saturday & Sunday, May 14th & 15th
Roses & Balloons following all services in the Lobby.
Saturday & Sunday, May 27th & 28th
Cookout following services @ the Patio
Saturday & Sunday, June 3rd & 4th
Gus’s Pretzels following services @ the Portico
How can I sign up to participate for the fundraisers? On the day of the fundraiser we have each student sign in BEFORE they begin serving the fundraiser to receive credit for the fundraiser. To participate for any of them, your student would need to go to the location of the fundraiser (Patio or Youth Center) and sign in to get credit for the fundraiser.
How do the fundraisers work? Everyone that serves receives a portion from the total profit of the fundraiser, so in the past some have been $10-15 per fundraiser & sometimes more. Although we seen some students pay for their camp through fundraisers, we do not promise that serving in the fundraisers will cover the entire balance but it could potentially help quite a bit with the balance.
*Discounts apply to the regular price of $199 per camper (excludes the Early Bird Special). Only one discount per person will be applied & valid through Sunday, May 14th 2017.
More than one camper from the same household will get $20 off (Rate will be $179 per camper in the same household).
CAMP TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
Sunday June 25th 2017
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Registration/open gym/eat/ sleep arrangements
- 3:00pm-5:00pm Team assignments/Rules/ Design team flag
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner /ready for service
- 6:30pm-6:50pm Prayer -Nikki
- 7:00pm-8:30pm OPENING SERVICE
- 9:30pm-11:00pm Brunswick Zone
- 11:00pm-11:15pm Head back to Church
- 11:15pm-11:30pm Snack
- 11:30pm-12:00pm Night Groups
- 12:00pm ROOM COUNT/ LIGHTS OUT
Monday, June 26th 2017
- 6:45am-7:30am – Girl Showers / Guys Breakfast
- 7:30am-8:15am – Guys Showers/ Girls Breakfast
- 9:00am- 10:00am SESSION 1
- 10:15am – 10:30am Leave for Games @ Altitude Sports Park
- 10:30am – 2:30pm ALTITUDE SPORTS PARK
- 2:30pm – 2:45pm Leave SPORTS PARK to head back to youth center
- 2:45pm – 3:15pm Ice Pops in Gym
- 3:15pm -5:00pm Team Prep(Lip-Sync Battle)/ Band Rehearsal
- 5:15pm-6:15pm Dinner
- 6:15pm-6:30pm Clean up
- 6:30pm-6:50pm Prayer-
- 7:00pm-8:30pm SERVICE
- 9:00pm Load the Bus
- 9:15pm-11:15pm Swimming/ Hoops
- 11:15pm-Load the Bus
- 11:30pm-11:45pm Snack
- 11:45pm-12:15pm Night Groups/ Lights out
Tuesday, June 27th 2017
- 7:00am-8:00am – Girl Showers / Guys Breakfast
- 8:00am-8:45am – Guy Showers / Girls Breakfast
- 9:00am-10:00am SESSION 2
- 10:00am-5:00pm Six Flags – please see group and bus schedule
- 5:00pm- 5:45pm head back from six flags
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm- 8:00pm Prayer- Kim
- 8:00pm- 9:30pm SERVICE
- 9:45pm-10:45pm Lip Sync Contest/ Snack
- 10:45pm-11:30pm Group/Lights out
Wednesday, June 28th 2017
- 7:30am-8:30am – Girl Showers / Guys Breakfast
- 8:30am-9:30 am – Guy Showers / Girls Breakfast
- 10:00am-11:30pm Session 3
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30pm-12:45pm Leave for Movies
- 1:00pm – 3:35pm Movie
- 3:35pm-3:50pm Leave for Church
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm The Finale
- 4:45pm-5:30pm Pack & Clean up/ Band Rehearsal
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner
- 6:30pm-7:00pm Prayer -Students
- 7:00pm- 8:30pm Service/ CAMP IS OVER
Robert Madu is passionately in love with Jesus.For 10 years he has crisscrossed the globe, preaching the gospel and taking every opportunity to tell people about the love of Jesus Christ. Robert presents the gospel in such a unique and dynamic way, that you’re leaning in, holding on to every word that is spoken, as he paints the beauty of the transforming, powerful, life-giving, word of God. He serves on the teaching team at Trinity Church in Cedar Hill,TX.
Ben Prescott is the Campus Pastor of Free Chapel in Orange County under Pastor Jentezen Franklin. After a radical God encounter as a young man, Ben, an Australian native attended and served at Planet Shakers Church in Melbourne, Australia. Ben’s passion is to see people’s lives transformed by the power of God. He has a heart for evangelism and has a unique anointing to communicate the message of Jesus Christ in a relatable way.
Mark & Nikki Supak are the youth directors of Uprising STL, a ministry of Church on the Rock in St. Louis since 2010. Mark and Nikki and their team of dedicated volunteers are passionate about seeing young people grow in their walk with God through communicating God’s Word in compelling and relevant ways.
Help Make Camp Possible! Our camp price is from $199-$220 while most camps are $300 & more. (We do that to give others an opportunity to assist with youth camp by sponsoring a meal or bus our donors help us keep camp cost down). Thank you for your generosity & help making this camp possible! Here are some ways you can contribute to the camp experience: Sponsor a meal: $300 Breakfast, $500 Lunch, $1000 Dinner Sponsor a Bus: (approx. 25 hours of bus time (our transportation to off campus sites, meals, etc) $ 65 for one bus for one hour $ 260 all 4 of our busses for one hour. Any and all donations are accepted to provide meals & transportation for the students during camp.
F.A.Q.’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)
- What is all provided?
- Are the students allowed to leave the church campus at any time?
- Where will the child sleep during the camp?
- What goes on within the youth camp?
- Do I need to bring any extra money?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I fill out a release form?
- How much does camp cost?
- How can I secure my spot & rate?